One book chapter published:
1. “Big Data: Methods and Case Studies,” Handbook of Marketing Analytics: Methods and Applications in Marketing Management, Public Policy, and Litigation Support, Eds. Natalie Mizik and Dominique M. Hanssens, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2018.
BOOK MANUSCRIPT IN PREPARATION
1. Textbook “New Media Marketing and E-Commerce.”
PUBLISHED ARTICLES IN REFEREED JOURNALS
1. "An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Purchase Behavior of Base Products and Add-ons,” Liu, Xiao, Tim Dendenger and Baohong Sun. Marketing Science, 37(4), 507-684.
2. “Everywhere and at All Times: Mobility, Consumer Decision Making, and Choice,” Lurie, Nicholas H. and Berger, Jonah A. and Chen, Zoey and Li, Beibei and Liu, Hongju and Mason, Charlotte and Muir, David M. and Packard, Grant M. and Pancras, Joseph and Schlosser, Ann and Sun, Baohong and Venkatesan, Rajkumar. Customer Needs and Solutions, 2018, 5(1), 15-27.
3. “Quantifying the Impact of Social Influence on Information Technology,” Haijing Hao, Rema Padman, Baohong Sun and Rahul Telang. Information System Research, 2018, 29(1), 25-41.
4. “Is Core-Periphery Network Good for Knowledge Sharing? -- A Structural Model of Endogenous Network Formation on a Crowdsourced Customer Support Forum,” Yingd Lu, Param Singh, Baohong Sun. Management Information Systems Quarterly, 2017. 42(1), 607-628.
1. Rui (Juliet) Zhu and Ravi Mehta (2018), “Sensory Experiences and Consumer Creativity,” Journal of Association for Consumer Research, 2, 472-84