The Library's integrated system (SirsiDynix-Symphony) will be shut down on July 17, 2019 due to data migration. We will resume to normal operations and enable a new library system (Ex Libris-Alma) on August 2, 2019.
The following library services will be temporarily suspended during the same period to ensure data accuracy:
- All regular Chinese and English book acquisition (Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen)
- New library user registration and modification
- Billing Services
- Book renewal and reservation
- All great book recommendations are still accepted as usual.
- All electronic resources and databases are accessible as usual.
- Book check-out service is still available at Beijing campus and Shanghai/Shenzhen teaching location.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the duty librarians
Michael Yang 杨钊 (Beijing) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Xuhong Wang 王栩泓 (Shanghai/Shenzhen) at email@example.com
or any library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.