1. “Showrooming and webrooming: Information externalities between traditional and online sellers,” Bing Jing, Marketing Science, accepted on December 9, 2017.
1. “An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Purchase Behavior of Base Products and Add-ons,”Liu, Xiao, Tim Dendenger and Baohong Sun, forthcoming at Marketing Science.
2. “Everywhere and at All Times: Mobility, Consumer Decision Making, and Choice,” Lurie, Nicholas H. and Berger, Jonah A. and Chen, Zoey and Li, Beibei and Liu, Hongju and Mason, Charlotte and Muir, David M. and Packard, Grant M. and Pancras, Joseph and Schlosser, Ann and Sun, Baohong and Venkatesan, Rajkumar, forthcoming at Customer Needs and Solutions.
3. “Quantifying the Impact of Social Influence on Information Technology,” Haijing Hao, Rema Padman, Baohong Sun and Rahul Telang, forthcoming at Information System Research.
4. “Is Core-Periphery Network Good for Knowledge Sharing? -- A Structural Model of Endogenous Network Formation on a Crowdsourced Customer Support Forum,” Yingda Lu, Param Singh, Baohong Sun. Forthcoming at Management Information Systems Quarterly.
5. “Empirical Analysis of Purchase and Consumption Decisions of Health Insurance,” Jian Ni, Nitin Mehan, Kannan Srinivasan and Baohong Sun. Marketing Science, 2017, 36(3) , 338-360.
1. Chae, Boyoun (Grace), Darren Dahl, and Rui (Juliet) Zhu (2017), “”Our" Brand's Failure Leads to "Their" Product Derogation,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 27, 466-472
2. Mehta, Ravi, Darren Dahl, and Rui (Juliet) Zhu (2017), “Social-Recognition versus Financial Incentives? Exploring the Effects of Creativity-Contingent External Rewards on Creative Performance,” Journal of Marketing Research (44), 536-553.